July 13, 2012

This morning of the small sun, which I hadn't seen,
sick and woven myself into a desperate cocoon,
crying for more water and the life-saving pill.

Tell me, where I can find you between the distance, thick
trees leading out to the river where some had died,
most dead had swam, in all their forms,
diminutive & awash

Lone woman gets up and walks off, where
sad girl w/ my capicola, Korean, her mother too, wary of flies
her singing perhaps some song
as she drizzles oil,
seasons it for me,
I prefer Winter,
a surge of short day

Man sketching J Lippincott company building?
house w/ the red shutters
house w/ the blk shutters,
forever alone housing
executives

what did Amy see off the penthouse?
A hawk's nest in the museum boardroom.
I wanted to really sit in those chairs.
I wanted someone, for--

the breeze suddenly
a squirrel writing his own
chubby and unafraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment