September 2, 2012

Dinner Poems

1.

Those who don't feel like playing.
Did you say you wanted to watch Columbo?
Cleansing ourselves and peeing all good, staying
up, against all odds, as
                          long as possible, hitting aalll
odds, feet of watermelon, just eat the whoole mouth, like
         a big
         fruit
               in one arm, the manlieness
           a dirty watermleon
it's like if a pig was fruit
mmmm, just tear into, slash / it open / throw / break the
slammed on the cra ked, oinking, doesn't make any less sense from all the
   other names.
ground grass ttyp e, like Parids
   plump om his back, growing into other
my Sang Kee business card   u
                                              innher mouth
eating popsicles with lame jokes
what kind of flowers sleep at night?
                eatn the pop
                           sicle to find out
such daggers, such emotion
(chuckles) so much passion
(boisterous laughter)


just kmush it in there      neuromantic lady
above my bird, my beak, my bzzzzz barely past
swollen my heart
erect me                                                   oldest trick
the doctors removed the king's heart, liver and other vital organs
                                                       in the book
poured him tea jasmine   high five stand
they are putting a talk over us, hundred bucks
with a fever! fruit so heavy electric 4.99 cnstruction on I0th
with our hats askew in proper time, eyes we wavee
i'm more fire and he isn't wearing any pants
     playing the typewriter like a sonata, we oughta, in the wastings of
the ding hits and therr's no more time to pkay on and waste on,
the horns wow, wop and womp
like wasps
chewing a class act turnin8 em on.
during Spring, he trained in broadsword
winter, spear. wake up workout lunch truck


2.

'?
8/29/2012

Jambalaya again, her that is his, her that
          is mine, both folding in the fabrics of thexxxxxxxx couch
singing songs beyond the ac
and the text that came, with the vinyl surprise, here I have found
it, and there is the vibrations
    oh, the jamb only
a few more minutes. That is gonna be delicious
or so I hope, breathing of the dryer sheet
which reminded me of him and forever, his death
which sinks into me

and ha  ing no money
there within the watermelon which
grows heavier and cheeeper across
the ridges of =0th street, that
       melts
  in the su
                n
out to the pp again
     which
    where
i cook
and there is the most
dreami
       jumbles of
layered words
whats hot on the press.
and there's there a new story at 8ty st, nfrankl
the your performance in
giving you your gun and badge back, god bless.!!!


3.

On The Carousel
% hours and I2 minutes until I wake up.
5


4.

Hello, can xxx   we borrow a cup of sugar, in a condom?
we were looking for a game of foxtail.
I've got the board set up,
           in
the living room--and there
she was, looking for a pair of slippers
oh gawd! he shouted as he came through the metallic screen
door, with stains on his shirt.
always looking toward the Gallery
for the right brand
multi colored
shirts, tall tees
that looked Muslim
  most pajamas are fine.

piff poff!she's having a good time
Nicky sat in his chair in front of the girls
they held out a pair of black girl pants.
"They're girl pants! . . "

---

He look at her. His girlfriend
walking down the stairs with her black tank
mew mew mew they played in the wood back chairs
and he drank, and toyed
with the candlestick that stood
kissed her booboo

I tossed her the red bag, here you go
seven letters. and threw my hands up
I don't like crazy rules.
Write in the actual notebook.

He was asked to do labor for sam's mother for fifty dollars
It gives me incentives to l
                                      play a long word
WC RVLYN

is what I have.
Sandscrew. lift them. hye, lift them.
Is Chevy a word? pummel wingyi!

I've done that before, like, knock a glass over with
the carriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment