February 8, 2013

potential blurbs/titles for book(s), also task list

"You're gonna have a fuckin' ball reading this."

Jerkin' Off to Camfrog

My Dick and My Dad

8 1/2 Pounds of Urine

"Only reason it didn't rupture was because his abs were so strong."

Yr Boyfriend is a Tool

"Julia, I don't find this funny at all."

Get Ryan a kettle.

First Loves That Destroyed Me

"Better than Chicago & Dave Attell combined."

The Band? The City?

"I want you to meet some friends of mine tonight."
"Yeh, I don't know. I've really got to get home.
Gotta buy a pretzel and ride a train and then a bus."

"I forgot you smoke."

$200 Couch My Ex-Wife and I Bought

Jack Krick's Sweatshirt

Jack Krick's Snoring

"Do you mind if I lay here with you?"

"If I were to go back in time and fuck any poet..."

Fartin' And Hung Over

New York: City Full of Dicks

No comments:

Post a Comment