July 1, 2014

cave neck

tried rolling
my neck to the left
and then the right
all around really
hearing the crinkles
and low fizzing
popping,

was essentially a noodle at the desk
I had closed out several potential clients
Holden Ransome was one of their names
I didn't close her, no, she was one of the few worth
putting down in Dave's notebook 

( he had categories:
celebrity, prurient, 
first names that were similar to last 
[e.g., Richard Richardson],
and downright silly

don't get to see much of him now in my cave
I have an 'experience the experience' poster board leftover
from a time before I had started,
clipped two of those suckers together
and created a neat little roof for myself,

it's for my eyes
I tell people when they ask
they're very light sensitive

No comments:

Post a Comment