May 24, 2012

cccc

hand-over-hand techniques I'm using
I make him pick it up, I make him put it back
I make him pick it up, I make him put it back
I wash my hands as I watch him wash his hands
I dry my hands as I watch him do the same

The teachers they don't like it when the chain is broken
or when two boys are holding hands, they prefer it boy girl boy girl
they tell me the reason is that when two boys are together in the chain
they tend to goof around which may be true but I don't think that's really their reason

I washed my hands of it, I threw my sweater over the pole
I have kraut in a bag I was going to eat
it is intensely bright and with that, the heat
the teachers gave me a grape icee

to be that young but locked in blissful routine
little arms wrapped round my waist
soft heads of hair
the air

No comments:

Post a Comment