May 30, 2012

the girl a wind (variations)

1

The girl a wind
a   soft
grazing blow in turn,
at the opposite end of all
clocks a black
and fierce veil
that strings me into regrettable sleep

Once in the morning I have a few minutes where
I have forgotten everything
and in the middle of brushing teeth,
the sweet pain of the first stretch,
it makes its presence known by flipping the lace curtains

The man a lace
their love knocks the needles
of the house cactus,
catches us in the face
a swift sign of sun

This is an awful game
at night, the air is so still


2

The girl a wind
is a soft ball to the stomach,
flashes of first base dust,
powders her nose in freckles
in the upturned crescents of her eyes
fierce rolling curvature of her nose,
that grows smaller
behind each bus
(now is banned in Philadelphia)

the girl is perfect color to another
is as well harsh chartreuse
that leaves its ghostly silhouette
in the center of my vision

last night I dreamt all were infected by the wind and were sickened
and vomiting vital organs from the waves of yellow unicorn smoke
(a Manchurian tactic)

the girl a wind
so soft it comes stabbing in
between each drop of afternoon rain
I stand wet and dispelled w/ a brief taste
the wind, pulling at my hips toward one direction or another

w/ urine in my bandanna
and over my nose and mouth
do I stand unharmed in
a sea of dead men.

No comments:

Post a Comment