October 24, 2012

Song C [breath]

gather when she comes
back round tight triggered mornings of the black past
(I when I
worked there, in a trembling, in a gracious and loving city
marked over and between brown and green cobble
to a sound spot of coffee and pancakes out where the
Jerseyan or Jerseyites danced, left by left,

and who moves in such compounding strength
of which I had not seene
nothing remarkable out of countree
(the weather, it wore me
the shape of it sings of it
chiang signs mistook for blue
destroyed several school hallways w/ a mass of wall scribbles
-- enter an art show and exit a visibly upset woman

It is notable to point out that she came by another car
the high stretch of yellow dust fans itself through the interior of the airport here
and is upset, see, it there, in the tops of the breeds and shore
I dreamt I sent waves of flowers
other side the scoop of skirts at my feet!

It was summer in a deep wild place and it eased him
and he figured he was wiser and taller and stately in motion and midnight and, in fact,
swearing such language -- mischievous swelling mouth -- admires himself in the mirror of the lake,
"I am surprised to be so vain!"
"I am surprised to be so clear!"
rushing                           replies the lake

No comments:

Post a Comment