January 25, 2013

Song G [for good birthday]

lotta dishes in the sink from last night
times for lady fingers much afterward w/ tea
mac n' onions and blessed relief
one of those contemplative days I read
make up by ryan eckes and pick out
the lines that relate to me,    like,
I don't eat cheesesteaks anymore but I do drive,     and,
he truly doesn't care about the rain
holding his umbrella as though
he's always got a friend by his side

surprised not to see anything about the smokeeter
we both prefer smoketeer
steven, the bartender, is constantly taking off his sweatshirt
and putting it back on, because he gets too hot in it.
see, the problem is, he's wearing a sleeveless shirt underneath

he needs a shirt with sleeves, lauren says
I flush and a ghost of a man falls and doesn't seem to stop

No comments:

Post a Comment