April 25, 2014

ramb

'wow, Quyen wrote a lot of poems'
Neil flipped through the bound manuscript
Tape, I used, and red tabbies
It was some Irish sounding bar
with a man singing in the corner.

Again I retreat back to my soft gift  (see
                                                               the songs)
of the first weapon, what then I used as armor
I sat upon many a rock surfaced shaped, thinky
you've then some conclusion growing.
   The big toe grows further out
of the sock I wrote and geez, that energy
  came plenty through
get the cash you need, but I think plastic
terms in, in the coming summer:  come    as blue
           hard I am on complete friendship

He thought I hated the world.    Again, after 5pm
I made my silky jangle
transitioned several times
from shakehand to penhold

     After all, whatever it may be, whichever day
                      odd the week
     I chugged it and didn't think two centx of you
     stand often slack-kneed, no dude objects, I slink
     into no win and no engagement
     personally I don't care whose boss
     maybe a philadelphia winter ought change minds
     a bullet of accusation, rooting me out
    freezing my helpless
            I ought
            ah not tempt myself
     being the absolute hedonist
     I am, flag of truce.

somebody still
living loves
                  me.

No comments:

Post a Comment