April 14, 2014

qrs

The people are out with their slaves.
 At times
I remember listening to some oldies hit and feeling empty.
Not sure if all information gathered
should become a part of the poem,

                      but thinking better on that.
                      How far can I limit
                      myself. Some instances
                      all it takes is a good body
                      Now with you in mind I come
                         back to society
                                              
Or more simply
study with some constancy
park complex urges or any verbal component
Listen to Todd Terje - Inspector Norse (dance)
poem is pamphleteering
                                        up
my eyes for the arts, for bodies
all projections and faces in the coming year.
Projections.

Remember that
Charles Olson
wrote 'jawn'
much earlier,
just ax him.

Before her
shower
ends.                        

No comments:

Post a Comment