March 22, 2012

fake poem

By the slightest movement of the pin in the air
I was travelling to a gorgeous mathematician
to chat over her kids, this time a third
columns of sleepless boys, by 9 o'clock already
between her thighs with a cry
making her slight sounds, inexhaustible patience
Let's see, said the woman
But I cannot.
Body tilted slightly forward,
I told you no. It's damp there.
They came
                     to bother us
Pleasure! I love to kiss you, but what?
I could not cry in the act.
Emptied myself by the phone that night, next
She takes her bath to ready herself
I spent on a bottle of wine
"You knew it all the time."
If I came, to explain, it would do no good
The graven image on his own back
Brief attention rising
gracefully the inevitable where I carry you
Inescapable motion of her breasts
I see your face litter the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment