March 22, 2012

Fifty Pound Flank

(here-among the tosses we begin a new work of the morning
the new fruit of the evening, the fly reaches the bread edge
never sorry for itself, as because it is a wild thing.
Frightened throngs the rest of us, nothing, nothing
 Quivering the wall, I was most afraid to lick her lips
the paws of the lion, of the skin, hollow, nothing
palisades in the park stars where the minutes racketeering
pee on your flowers   hat night, on 9th st. where the mexicans sell
beers. difficult, the wallmakers that hide the good ones there

I marry, no chance of a well-shaped nose
Looking me straight to dry it up. couple of hours here
and you'd be more than snuff
acting the car shoulder some extasy on that bus which
I found it was a fake pill
and rode listening to regular music without the effects
maybe blind now. maybe the effects have faltered herd
Lick it up and now you are gone, learn some Chinese song in China
no spasms in the anal reccesses, extra C for you
lucent, beautiful, breathy, Her, Him, that wine on the carpet
that stain of semen like a moanful novel
into the billions of pores
I stroke the pinches; waking like death in the happy lands.

Lust--come and go.
I, broken, bought into it a long time ago.
the truly unknown turning my footsteps
repeating the phrases of the measures of a romance
I shall trample your garden plots, which is well on my way
walking backwards dja' hear me?
in this unusual world?
where you stroke our nether hides
on a concrete sketch, on the highschool steps, the journey
on the couch, the girlfriend who repents, who picks up, after YOU.
The science of caring for the few
The End of it, further from foam she has us and is willing
like most times, to feign an illness, and is free from hob-nobbing
clean, she, in an empty dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment