March 28, 2013

trenton poems

--Kidding - the train
waits for no one,
yet stops for everyone.

---

There stood old
Pyramid Electric
in the snow
grounded.

---

Some branches hold
on, some hold much,
some wiggle, some
stop just,
some jut and
some joust

---

Every time -- I
think the train is
alive, because it
blinks
with me inside.

It cries too!

---

Most women
look incredible
in the reflection
of a black
window.

---

I sit with the
excuse, waiting
for my gut
to arrive.

---

When the train
turns, I want
to bite its
tail. now
visible

---

When it arrives
(not at my stop)
they scramble
like ants to
the donut station.

---

it kan be dizzying
to figure out how all these
rails connect.
a purple system massive
of heart ways
and cells

---

even though I had
my bag at my feet
now I'm pretty
sure no one
will sit next to me.

---

o! arrival! suburban!
city hall! comcast!
work! to
coffee to coff
to stifle yrself
to walk out on
a train a poem

No comments:

Post a Comment