March 16, 2014

3.16.x

My gums blistered many times over, ordered
the dac biet, which I hadn't finished, she
had to remind me to eat, at the very least, the meat.
I had written about the fact that my place was disappearing

as a romance develops, others, like the moon of last
night, like my body, here, that which I tell myself is lasting.
Moreover, I seldom get the answers I need to hear.
This afternoon I got the mail and wondered if it was

personal. What two tails that came after me then would expect
something from me now? I did not finish my plate, did not
ask to bag it up, hadn't the stomach for fish roll.
I sulked, all the nutrients from a cigarette, I called

 
             him,
             for whom
             I

             had many words,
             wheezed,
             accepted
             it.

             What
             knowledge will lead
             you to bear some
             final fruit

             of joy?
       

No comments:

Post a Comment