March 27, 2014

doo hoo

if you keep passing me by, you'll have been to the far enough side.
by virtue, have the courage to go forward
to be unreal at times, to be a deadened pan of dust
she cuts her eyes at me,
           I have no name for it, for her (last ),
           but she was a thick jawn and she had
           at least it appeared some semblance of understanding
           but at last my self could not escape still
           am I perfect?

there are only sounds and roads to nowhere
there is no life if you'd imagine it to be
the energies emerging is profitless
and nobody should be surprised by that
I've read myself a half-dozen times already
and still could not figure out the present illusion
doo hoo hoooooooooo --
                                         it stays still
                                                in the bed
                                                    freezing
                                                               the hard soles
                                                               of a heel of a
                               in to be healed I take it to damn tasks boy
            where were you ever in the field?
            making good observations?
                                                          being a scientific being
                                        without the need for the systematic
    cataloging of rocks not native to this region
of North America? I'm down to the last of my power.

life still exists. I have no hand in it. no faults.
just here to say that the beginning and the ends, to whatever
they may lie, grow long. I'd take them both as one in the same.

but if it ends here
what herbs will grow

take a stroll throu
the cotton crowds today
in the cold center city

had a physical exp. this morn
it is easier
make those sun-lit addresses to me and
      no one else

I watched and became impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment