March 27, 2014

big game

as much as anyone else
big game for a
        box
      fucking
         jump

Holes...
in my ribs
that's all right

what blessings in bounces
         fill ankles
flare up.

              We never bothered
              We ate out of
               thin steel pots/pans

soups --
      hair in chlorine
in water
in Puerto Rican sun
in a car fire shower
in yellow boxed dirt
where cried rivers of
urine
all those first years
of
    Quyen motion
        chuh.

four days in
so soon    I lounge fisted
wagging my shell of
ahead,
cuttlefish brains
                practical
and sorry to hear
all each day the fish
               to struggle back

pal!
       toes fist
I breathe in deep
a barrel breath
licking my hand,

the man so handsome
got to feed and shelter
all these jarred luvs
                 pickles,
horseradish capers
each year operating for
some made friends, natives
back to Philadelphia present
what was my friend's story?

bronze snow I heard.
Shorty died right there in
the shape of a ball
Actors! all game

that there
      is
what tradition is that
being on a laptop
being on a sofa
animals catching everyone's
        including her
                             attention
which is priced
blubbering fatty in
shameless exposing of

bright pink garlic
hot mouth over
                 clover

superstitches
small snow
fattest faucet
no drop as
         sweet
at least she
sits in the house
these days
         I don't want
         to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment