March 12, 2014

3.12.f

both pens misrepresented, I had read the old poems
long in the chance, ha, of smelty! you mean!
           as in the red hot pit it goes
            yet who had liked it, Candy, yes,
            ( she hid behind a
             sheet of Beijing Tuttle II, I remember
              now, she had purchased it for me
              through a friend
              who was to take a trip to China

             only now I have learned that Marco Polo brought back shit
              cardamom in his pocket perhaps,
              you look up and six pearls roll onto the floor
              followed by a trail of bright-red blood, bluh! shudder

the damned thing ain't ready to be drained
it sits red on my face,
the sink reads time for bed
am go now, am nap
like droning
it's dripping, in fact and is
  driving me a car
 up the wall

tell yr doctor
yr medical history
for a body in motion
take fucking celebrex

No comments:

Post a Comment