March 12, 2014

dunebug

"T.M.I., Mr Ledin, T.M.I.
 You know what that means?"
my sister said, she was stuck a little late
after work on a call
and I sat on a little file cabinet
on wheels to listen,
also while picking up PRISM
(vers. Mint), which the Maryland team
would soon be using, in fact
what everybody will be using.

(The man wound up eligible for both
LIHEAP and PACEnet. )   We got the hell outta there.
On the train I sat at a right angle to her,
 being on her left.
 I watched her pinch her nose
  gently a few times
   as if forming a little hill
            of springy clay
the blood returned with the color
they are the same,

The distance between Ellsworth-Federal
to Tasker-Morris is noticeably shorter
than the distance from Lombard-South
to Ellsworth-Federal

I nudge her
goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment