March 27, 2014

inflation

using standard copy paper
on a typewriter, especially with how hard
and deliberate I type
creates ghosts of poems on blank
pages -- ghosts of ghosts hard to decipher

I'm holding a lot of money in my hand, smell my socks
look at the cow chew toy, and think of whether or not Juliette
decided to push making the copies by Thursday because
       she thought it was a, cold, b, time to get drunk in her bathtub
   or c, had to use the toilet after the somewhat spicy meal we had
salt-baked squid, scallops with peppers
seafood hotpot, also spicy
I told her I wasn't Korean when she handed me the spoon for my rice
picked up my bowl, and proceeded to paw food into my maw

as last, spring is here, and like you thought, sir
men's hopes have returned!

wonder what background is present in her blood
today I cut an article out of the science and technology section
of a ny times that I stole from wawa
regarding the gravitational waves that the Bicep2 had
discovered. the image was like a pock-marked lasagna
artificially colored of course for sake of understanding
the contours of an invisible force, now
       not so very invisible
       pondered about it, after reading
       but for most people who do not doubt
that the existence of the universe came,
       erupted, the Big Bang
       rang, man, whatsitall about?
       this is just in theory
    and provides clues as to how inflation may have
    really occurred, that we were birthed out of a speck
   which is too large a term, even, for it
        I propose tacking it up on my wall of my desk
take a look at the black lines that are placed
to illustrate the fluidity and movement
of that ancient residue
shit was beatmania

No comments:

Post a Comment