March 27, 2014

3 poems from journal

Never had a
chimney
would have nothing
to do w/
black chimney
on which hangs
a photo of
my grandfather
that doesn't exist
he's gone away
that was ages.
I've pages.

---

Tip Brother Duck
for another swell cut
and two ladies
who wash,
scratching massage
two bucks

Cantonese banter
Chinese drama
on the screen
another wounded
official and his
concubines
w/ none at ease
    ouch!
    wash wash
colder water on my knees,

a girl further on in
a red cap
I write of her
does she of me?

---

her music
keeps her rockin.
her demeanor
mild. little
halo of internet
powders her cheeks
       on gliding
       chair I
purchased for 17 dollars
sidewalk sale --
    benedict that day,
I'm sure.
coffee
rare how it seems even
                to get coffee
how bout that
days rock to


No comments:

Post a Comment